Roadtrain® – Certified Carbon Neutral Sewage Treatment Technology Selected for Nawi Island
May 30, 2023
Nawi Island is an exclusive and luxurious destination located in Savusavu Bay, across from Fiji’s second largest island of Vanua Levu. The development will include an international superyacht marina with Luxury Freehold Residences, a private yacht club and a world-class spa/resort.
Hydroflux was awarded the design and build of the wastewater treatment system using Roadtrain® technology. Roadtrain® Advanced was selected to meet the stringent environmental discharge limits and the system has a unique design to allow easy upgrade to meet future growth needs.
- Roadtrain® technology is Climate Active certified as Carbon Neutral
- The project involves a high level of local fabrication, increasing local content and sharing of skills.
- Roadtrain® is well proven in Pacific applications and in meeting DOE environmental discharge limits.
- The technology is Climate Active Certified as Carbon Neutral
- The project involves a high level of local fabrication, increasing local content.
- Management of DOE approvals
- Easily upgradable by the addition of the Roadtrain® PLUS using the existing infrastructure to meet future demands.
Applications and Configurations
- Roadtrain® is available in four different configurations to suit a wide variety of applications and discharge limits.
- Ideally suited to Resorts, Small Villages/Communities, Hotels, Mining Operations and Camps
- Capacities from 10 through to 600 kL/d, or 50 to 2000 EP
- High quality fabrication using painted or stainless steel.
- Design life of 25 years with installations from 40+years in operation
- Bolted version available for remote sites
Roadtrain® decentralised solutions are operating throughout Australia, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East. Over 150 systems have been installed with numerous Roadtrain® plants from the 1970’s still in operation in Australia and Papua New Guinea.
For more information please CLICK HERE or call 1300 417 697.
Roadtrain® is registered trademark of Hydroflux Epco Pty Ltd
The Hydroflux Group consist of eleven specialist companies that aim to deliver the highest level of engineering and scientific know-how to the emerging issues of sustainability, climate adaptation and environmental protection with a specific focus on water and wastewater.
As part of its vision and mission, Hydroflux has always taken its climate responsibility seriously. In 2022, Hydroflux became Australia’s first water treatment and technology company to achieve Climate Active carbon neutral certification for its organisation and products. It knows that partnering with customers and clients is the most significant impact it can have in its journey.
The Group employs over 100 staff and operates throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, with office locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Auckland, Suva and Portsmouth.